This section explains the things you need to know about paying your academic fees whilst at Monash University Malaysia.
It is very important that, before you commence your studies, you should ensure that you will have sufficient funds to pay for your studies from initial registration through to completion of your studies. These pages will explain why, and what you need to do if your circumstances change.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Finance Unit Operation Hours and Contact Details
- Guideline on Refund
- How can I estimate the semester fee I will incur for the upcoming year?
- How can I pay my semester fee?
- How will I receive my semesters’ fee invoice?
- Is there any incentive to paying my semester fee in full?
- Non-payment of fees
- Other Fees
- Other Payment plans
- Pre-Approved Instalment Plan
- What are my payment options for the semesters’ fee?
- What to do if you are finding it difficult to pay your fees?
- When is the semester fee payment due date?